Mooer Microbuffer Signal Buffer Micro Guitar Effects Pedal
The Mooer MEP-MB Microbuffer guitar effects pedal is used to preserve your tone.
The Microbuffer accurately copies the input signal frequency and removes unconventional signal frequency. It perfectly outputs the original signal to the next pedal, thus obtaining the original musical sound.
The pedal is equipped with High-Cut & Low-Cut switches and a Boost knob, making the Microbuffer's features richer and more convenient to use.
- Low Cut Frequency: 140Hz
- High Cut Frequency: 4. 5kHz
- The pedal switching is True Bypass, so the sonic integrity of your instrument is never lost.
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)