The Mooer MEP-WV WoodVerb acoustic guitar reverb pedal is a digital reverb pedal specifically designed for acoustic guitar players. Its goal is to provide the users with the most direct experience of using a reverb effect.
The WoodVerb provides three high quality and professional reverb modes as well as a wide variety of adjustment options:
- Reverb: A splendid plate reverb that gives you an experience from the smallest room to the largest space;
- Mod: Adds modulation effect to the reverb and creates a psychedelic effect
- Filter: Adds a sweeping filter sound to the reverb and makes it feel like a swirling wind.
The special circuit design of the WoodVerb keeps the original acoustic sound intact and pure while achieving a fabulous reverb effect.
- Three modes: Reverb, Mod, Filter.
- MIX: Controls the ratio of guitar dry sound and the effect sound.
- TONE: Controls different parameters under different modes.
- DECAY: Controls the decay level of the reverb effects.
- The pedal switching is True Bypass, so the sonic integrity of your instrument is never lost.
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)