SoundArt Large Diaphragm Professional Condenser Microphone with Cradle
The SoundArt SM-R-1 Condenser Microphone is a high output, low noise, large diaphragm professional condenser mic built with a sensitve and delicate capsule. The SM-R-1 captures an accurate and clean sound perfect for recording in a silent studio.
Large 34mm Diaphragm
The large 34mm diaphragm on the SM-R-1 is ideal for recording full range, dynamic sounds such as vocals and acoustic insturments. The pick up range on this mic is also very strong, suitable for recording conferences or round table discussions.
Low Shelf and -10dB Pad
The mic incorporates a low-shelf filter to cut bass and attenuate high frequencies. There is also a switch for a 10dB pad, particularly useful when recording drums.
With a gold-plate diaphragm capsule, exacting FET, low self-noise, high output and authentic reproduction of sound, the SM-R-1 is built to professional standards and is perfect for many recording, broadcast and performance situations.
- 1x microphone
- 1x shock mount
- 1x carry bag
- Low-shelf switch
- 10dB pad
- Large pick up range
- Type: Large Diaphragm Condenser
- Element: φ34 Pressure Gradient Transducer
- Frequency Response: 20hz - 20khz
- Sensitivity: -31dB/-34dB/-35dB +/-2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1khz)
- Output Impedance: 150Ω/200Ω/200Ω
- Load Impedance: ≥1000Ω
- Self Noise: 14dB/15dB/16dB A
- Max Input SPL: 130dB (at 1kHz≤1% T.H.D) 140(with-10dB)
- S/N Ratio: 80dB/79dB/78dB
- Electrical Current: 3mA
- Net Weight: 420g
- Body Dimension: 50 x190mm
- Power Requirement: 48v DC Phantom power (through balanced XLR cable)