Timberidge '1 Series' Spruce Solid Top & Mahogany Solid Back Acoustic-Electric Small Body Cutaway Guitar (Natural Gloss)
The Timberidge TRFC-1SBP-NGL '1 Series' Spruce Solid Top & Mahogany Solid Back Acoustic-Electric Small Body Cutaway Guitar (Natural Gloss) has the impressive tone and projection you expect from a Timberidge guitar and is packed with great features:
- This smaller body shape is a popular choice for on stage.
- Solid Spruce top and Solid Mahogany back are braced to maximise vibration. The bracing design has been altered to enhance bass response.
- The Fishman Sonitone pick-up delivers excellent sonic output. The Tone and Volume controls are mounted discreetly inside the sound hole. The output jack is located on the strap end pin.
- Maple binding and abalone rosette.
- This guitar comes with a choice of three pick guards: tortoiseshell, black and clear. Simply apply your favourite or leave them off altogether.
- Finished in Natural Gloss.
Includes free Timberidge deluxe hard case.
INSTRUMENT: ACOUSTIC GUITAR
SHAPE: SMALL BODY CUTAWAY
FINISH: NATURAL GLOSS
STRING TYPE: PHOSPHOR BRONZE
TOP: SOLID SPRUCE
BACK / SIDES: SOLID MAHOGANY BACK, MAHOGANY SIDES
NECK: AFRICAN MAHOGANY
BRIDGE SADDLE: BONE
BRIDGE SADDLE WIDTH: 73mm
SCALE LENGTH: 24.5"
NUT WIDTH: 43mm
MACHINE HEADS: TIMBERIDGE CHROME WITH BLACK BUTTONS
PICKUP SYSTEM: FISHMAN SONITONE
BUILT IN TUNER: YES
WARRANTY: 5 YEARS
INCLUDES CASE: NONE
UPPER BOUT: 290mm
LOWER BOUT: 383mm