Mooer 'Ana Echo' Analogue Delay Micro Guitar Effects Pedal
The Mooer MEP-AE Ana Echo micro effects pedal packs an incredibly BIG sound into a very small package.
The Ana Echo features a full analogue circuit and produces a warm, clear, smooth analogue delay sound. It has delay times ranging from 20ms-300ms.
The Ana Echo uses the 3205 BBD chip and emulates the classic tones of the Boss DM-2.
- Echo: Level of the delay effect
- Intense: Feedback of delay
- Rate: Delay time
- The pedal switching is True Bypass, so the sonic integrity of your instrument is never lost.
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)