Mooer 'Blacknight 009' Digital Micro Preamp Guitar Effects Pedal
It’s almost impossible to think about the origins heavy rock and the roots of heavy metal without thinking of classic songs like “Smoke on the water”, “Child in Time” and “Highway Star”. The Mooer MEP-PA9 009 Blacknight preamp pedal recreates the sound of a modern-day 100W signature head for a very important guitarist in rock music history. This preamp has vintage British style, big warm mids and can recreate all the classic hard rock sounds of the early 70’s. Plus it has enough gain on tap and flexible EQ to satisfy all of your modern hard rock and heavy metal needs too.
Mooer micro preamps are sonically accurate digital recreations of the preamp sections of popular tube amplifiers. Mooer developed these preamps by directly analysing real tube amplifiers using brand new technology to capture their sound, dynamics and response. Each micro preamp comes complete with dual channels, integrated speaker cabinet simulation and dual operating modes to suit the needs of all users.
Different power amplifiers will affect the outcome of the final tone.
You can also connect directly to a sound card and activate the speaker cab simulation for recording purposes.
- High quality dual channel preamp
- Independent 3 band EQ, Gain and Volume controls for each channel
- Speaker cabinet simulation on/off
- 2 different modes for footswitch operation: On/Off or channel A/B
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Input: 1/4” mono audio jack (Impedance: 1 meg Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” mono audio jack (Impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Current Draw: 300mA
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)