Mooer Cali-MKIV 017 Digital Micro Preamp Guitar Effects Pedal
The Mooer MEP-PA17 017 Cali-MKIV is the ultimate in compact and versatile Californian combos. CALI-MKIV re-creates 2 channels from one of the most famous modern-day session player combos. The clean channel is shimmering and bouncy, the gain channel can achieve purring blues tones, grinding crunch and soaring lead sounds.
Mooer micro preamps are sonically accurate digital recreations of the preamp sections of popular tube amplifiers. Mooer developed these preamps by directly analysing real tube amplifiers using brand new technology to capture their sound, dynamics and response. Each micro preamp comes complete with dual channels, integrated speaker cabinet simulation and dual operating modes to suit the needs of all users.
- High quality dual channel preamp
- Independent 3 band EQ, Gain and Volume controls for each channel
- Speaker cabinet simulation on/off
- 2 different modes for footswitch operation. On/Off or channel A/B
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Input: 1/4” mono audio jack (Impedance: 1 meg Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” mono audio jack (Impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Current Draw: 300mA
- Dimensions: 93.5 mm (D) x 42 mm (W) x 52 mm (H)
- Weight: 160g
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)