Mooer 'Custom 100 018' Digital Micro Preamp Guitar Effects Pedal
The Mooer MEP-PA18 018 Custom 100 is modelled on a 100 watt, plexi based, boutique signature amp. The dual channels span a wide range of EQ and gain settings which make this Micro Preamp incredibly versatile. The clean channel can achieve both F style American shimmer and UK style warmth. The drive channel is distinctly Classic British with a modern twist that provides a huge gain range. A great all-rounder.
Mooer micro preamps are sonically accurate digital recreations of the preamp sections of popular tube amplifiers. Mooer developed these preamps by directly analysing real tube amplifiers using brand new technology to capture their sound, dynamics and response. Each micro preamp comes complete with dual channels, integrated speaker cabinet simulation and dual operating modes to suit the needs of all users.
- High quality dual channel preamp
- Independent 3 band EQ, Gain and Volume controls for each channel
- Speaker cabinet simulation on/off
- 2 different modes for footswitch operation. On/Off or channel A/B
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Input: 1/4” mono audio jack (Impedance: 1 meg Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” mono audio jack (Impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Current Draw: 300mA
- Dimensions: 93.5 mm (D) x 42 mm (W) x 52 mm (H)
- Weight: 160g
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)