Mooer Reverie Reverb Digital Dual Guitar Effects Pedal
The Mooer MEP-REVREV Reverie Reverb is a compact dual effects pedal housing 5 unique basal reverb tones: Reverb, Plate, Shimmer, Octave and Modulation. Each could be fit for the Wah, Low-Pass, Flanger, Tremolo and Water effect respectively. You can also turn the modulation effect off to get pure reverb tone.
The Reverie Reverb has both dual-input and dual-output, which you can use to connect other stereo equipment conveniently with professional stereo reverb sound. What’s more, there is a Pan Mod knob on the panel board. When pushing down the Pan Mod knob, you could get more spacious phase effect in the stereo mode.
Above the Chorus knob and Modulation knob, there are 3 knobs to control the parameters. RATE, DEPTH and MIX control the rate, depth and ratio of the chorus effect. SPEED, RANGE and MOD DEPTH control the rate, range and depth of the modulated effect. The adjustment range is so great that different combinations of the positions could even make you believe that you’ve pushed down another pedal.
The Reverie Reverb has 5 preset tones, where you can store your favourite and most commonly used tones through the Store knob.
The Reverie Reverb includes 5 unique basal reverb tones:
- Reverb: The natural reverb effect is able to change from ROOM to HALL through adjusting the depth of parameters.
- Plate: Simulates plate reverberation.
- Shimmer: Added some more reverb types based on the normal reverb, with luxuriant overtones and nearly perfect spaciousness.
- Octave: Add the octave effect.
- Modulation: Add the modulation effect.
As well as 5 extra modulation effects:
- Wah: Add the wah effect.
- Low-Pass: Add the low pass filter effect.
- Flanger: Add the flanger effect.
- Tremolo: Add the tremolo effect.
- Water: Add the special phase effect.
- The DSP chip ensures high quality reverb sound.
- Five reverb modes. Each can be mixed with five different modulation effects.
- The preset function allows you to preset five reverb sounds you like.
- Special Pan Mod function allows you to enjoy the acoustic image changing effect of the stereo.
- Twin switch design ensures convenient tone switching during live performances.
- Tap tempo button, makes it easier to adjust the chorus speed.
- Two-channel stereo for input and output connectors.
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Input: 1/4" mono jack (impedance 1M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4" mono jack x2 (impedance 100 Ohms)
- Sampling rate: 44.1K
- Sampling accuracy: 24bit
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 106 x 96 x 53 mm
- Weight: 400g
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)