Does a wah pedal need to be in a huge size format? Is the only way to turn the wah pedal on and off by stepping to the bottom? Does the wah pedal have any more functions?
With all these questions, Mooer developed a new wah pedal: The Wahter. The Mooer MEP-WAHT Wahter recreates the vocal sweep and lush harmonics of the classic wah tone within a tiny sized pedal. High-quality electronic components ensure a good response to your touch and smoothness of tone.
The Wahter's unique pressure sensor switch design relieves you of the traditional foot switch design, enabling you to concentrate more on the guitar playing. The pedal is equipped with four pressure sensors. Simply put your foot on the pedal, the pressure sensor will sense your touch, and the LED will be lit up, indicating the wah effect is in operation.
- Using high-quality electronic components, the Wahter recreates the vocal sweep and lush harmonics of the classic wah tone.
- Equipped with four pressure sensors. Simply put your foot on the pedal, the sensors will sense your touch, and the LED will be lit up, indicating the wah effect is in operation.
- The pedal rings can be extended by pulling them out from the pedal, achieving a larger contact area between the foot and the pedal.
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 1M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- The pedal switching is True Bypass, so the sonic integrity of your instrument is never lost.
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 128 x 55 x 48 mm
- Weight: 460g
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)