Mooer 'US Classic Deluxe 006' Digital Micro Preamp Guitar Effects Pedal
Get all the spank, sparkle and twang your heart desires from this fantastic emulation of a classic American blues combo. Based on one of the most popular 40Watt tube amps in the world today, The Mooer MEP-PA6 006 US Classic Deluxe preamp pedal is a great choice for soul, funk, blues, country and classic rock players alike.
Mooer micro preamps are sonically accurate digital recreations of the preamp sections of popular tube amplifiers. Mooer developed these preamps by directly analysing real tube amplifiers using brand new technology to capture their sound, dynamics and response. Each micro preamp comes complete with dual channels, integrated speaker cabinet simulation and dual operating modes to suit the needs of all users.
Different power amplifiers will affect the outcome of the final tone.
You can also connect directly to a sound card and activate the speaker cab simulation for recording purposes.
- High quality dual channel preamp
- Independent 3 band EQ, Gain and Volume controls for each channel
- Speaker cabinet simulation on/off
- 2 different modes for footswitch operation: On/Off or channel A/B
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Input: 1/4” mono audio jack (Impedance: 1 meg Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” mono audio jack (Impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Current Draw: 300mA
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)