Mooer US Gold 100 012 Digital Micro Preamp Guitar Effects Pedal
A modern, hot-rodded take on a classic British Plexi. Modelled from a 100Watt tube amp designed by a legendary American amp builder, the Mooer MEP-PA12 012 US Gold 100 preamp pedal is essentially the “British-Style” amp that everybody wants to own. With its big, tight low-end and harmonically rich and detailed voicing, this preamp remains dynamic and clear even at high gain settings. The clean channel goes from blues to classic rock and the drive channel goes from hard rock to metal.
Mooer micro preamps are sonically accurate digital recreations of the preamp sections of popular tube amplifiers. Mooer developed these preamps by directly analysing real tube amplifiers using brand new technology to capture their sound, dynamics and response. Each micro preamp comes complete with dual channels, integrated speaker cabinet simulation and dual operating modes to suit the needs of all users.
Different power amplifiers will affect the outcome of the final tone.
You can also connect directly to a sound card and activate the speaker cab simulation for recording purposes.
- High quality dual channel preamp
- Independent 3 band EQ, Gain and Volume controls for each channel
- Speaker cabinet simulation on/off
- 2 different modes for footswitch operation: On/Off or channel A/B
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Input: 1/4” mono audio jack (Impedance: 1 meg Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” mono audio jack (Impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Current Draw: 300mA
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)